New and Returning Students: Please read this carefully. Since we are now licensed by the New York State Department of Education, we have new registration policies that apply to ALL classes.
Thank you for coming to International Wine Center to quench your thirst for wine knowledge. Whether you’re a first-time student or returning student, you need to complete an Enrollment Agreement to register for a course, and follow the steps below to complete registration.
1. Choose a Course Level. Below, click the Course Level that you wish to attend to open the relevant Enrollment Agreement form. Please note: you will need to sign your Enrollment Agreement three (3) times.
- WSET Level 1 Foundation Course FC Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 1 Foundation Intensive Course FC Intensive Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 1 Spirits Course FS Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 2 Intermediate Course IC Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 2 Intermediate Intensive Course IC Intensive Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 2 Spirits Course SC Enrollment Agreement SC Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 3 Advanced Course AC Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 3 Advanced Intensive Course AC Intensive Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 4 Course, Wine Production Unit 2 U2 Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 4 Course, Global Business of Alcoholic Beverages, Unit 1 U1 Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 4 Course, Light Wines of the World, Unit 3 U3 Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 4 Course, Spirits of the World, Unit 4 U4 Enrollment Agreement
- WSET level 4 Course, Sparkling Wines of the World, Unit 5 U5 Enrollment Agreement
- WSET Level 4 Course, Fortified Wines of the World, Unit 6 U6 Enrollment Agreement
2. Fulfill the Entrance Requirements.
You’ll find these listed on the Enrollment Agreement form. Gather the necessary documents; in some cases, these include an academic diploma or transcript or letter of recommendation.
- Incoming WSET Level 3 and Level 4 students who have taken courses previously at International Wine Center can assume that records of your pre-requisite courses are on file.
- Incoming WSET Level 3 and Level 4 students transferring from another WSET school: please find your WSET Level 2 or Level 3 Certificate OR obtain a letter or email from that school or from WSET headquarters verifying that you passed the pre-requisite course.
- Where a letter of recommendation is required, please request it on company letterhead. If you would like a sample of the kind of letter required, please e-mail us at email@example.com
3. Download the School Catalog and read it. Complete the Enrollment Agreement form with your personal information and the class session you wish to attend. Date and sign where “Student Signature” is requested.
You must sign three (3) times. If you prefer, you may come to the school to sign the Enrollment Agreement and register in person. (Bring your eligibility documents.)
Also download the official Student Disclosure Pamphlet.
4. Complete the Payment & Shipping form along with payment information. Be sure to include your billing address and shipping address, if different.
5. Send it ALL in …
- Enrollment Agreement
- Proof of Eligibility
- Payment & Shipping Form …
to International Wine Center via:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (You will need to scan the signed Enrollment Agreement and your eligibility documents.)
Fax: (212) 239-3051
Mail: International Wine Center, 350 7th Ave., Suite 1201, New York, NY 10001
In person. If you bring your registration documents to us in person, you will streamline the registration process and receive your study materials immediately.
Once we confirm your eligibility and confirm that space is available in the class, we will provide you a counter-signed Enrollment Agreement, finalize your enrollment and mail you the course study materials. You may also pick up materials at IWC. We will not process your payment until we determine your eligibility and that space is available in the class.
6. Study and Show up!
Complete the required reading for your first class session. Arrive early for the first class with photo ID, and sign in. We look forward to seeing you!
Please call us at (212) 239-3055 or email us at: email@example.com